Are you interested in?
- Explore the Renaissance city of Florence on a comprehensive full-day tour
- Savor a delicious lunch at a local historic restaurant, depending on option selected
- Enjoy enlightening commentary from an expert guide
Departure & Return
at 9:00 am, at Accademia Gallery, in front of the main entrance.
at 11:15 am at the Uffizi Gallery, in front of door n.1
at 2:45pm at Via dei Tavolini, 15r
What To Expect
*Please note: the order of the visits may change.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may be refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- We suggest to wear comfortable shoes
- Museums guided visits in small group
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms