2 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Plan your day at the Aurora Zoo in Guatemala City by booking your tickets in advance. Pick up your tickets from the zoo office when you arrive—a great choice for visitors making the most of a layover or coming directly from the nearby airport. Or, opt to have the tickets dropped off at your Guatemala City or Antigua hotel so that you can squeeze in more time with the animals.
- Admission to the Aurora Zoo in Guatemala City
- Buying tickets ahead of time helps you plan your trip
- Upgrade to have tickets delivered to your Guatemala City or Antigua hotel
- Kid-friendly activity is fun for the whole family
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Qualified and professional driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointLa Aurora Zoo, Calle Interior Finca La Aurora 5 Interior Finca La Aurora Zona 13, Guatemala City 01013 Guatemala
Ticket Redemption Point
Guatemalan Adventure Tours & Tour Operator, 13 Calle 3-40 zona 10 Edificio Atlantis Local 50 Guatemala, Cdad. de Guatemala 01010, Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child and infant rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult or senior
- Children must be accompanied by an adult or senior
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during La Aurora Zoo Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during La Aurora Zoo Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during La Aurora Zoo Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during La Aurora Zoo Admission Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5555P43
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsZoo Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesGuatemala CityNature and Wildlife - Central HighlandsAttractions & Museums - Central HighlandsZoo Tickets & Passes - Central HighlandsNature and Wildlife - AntiguaAttractions & Museums - AntiguaZoo Tickets & Passes - AntiguaNature and Wildlife - PanajachelAttractions & Museums - PanajachelZoo Tickets & Passes - PanajachelCategory