Are you interested in?
Ha Long Bay Tours
964 Tours & Activities
90 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
528 Tours & Activities
1 day (Approx.)
Halong bay is situated in the Gulf of Tonkin, Quang Ninh province and is one of the most popular attraction to visit in Vietnam. This cruise from Hanoi showcases the best of the bay, which is dominated by thousands of uninhabited limestone karsts and islets. Set sail into one of Vietnam's most picturesque landscapes and visit a traditional fishing village and Thien Cung Cave before savoring a traditional seafood lunch in this idyllic setting.
- Halong Bay Day Cruise From Hanoi
- Visit a traditional fishing village and explore Thien Cung Cave with your guide
- Enjoy a welcome drink aboard your boat and a seafood lunch
- Round-trip transportation included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Personal expenses, tips
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup Point: Hotels located in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- English speaking guide
- OPERATED BY Halong Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7860P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHalong BayDay Cruises - Northern VietnamDay Cruises - HanoiDay Cruises - ZhuhaiCategory