Are you interested in?
- 2-day Halong Bay luxury junk boat cruise
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed bay with an attentive crew
- Paddle a sea kayak to the Cave of Surprises and dive into the waters around Drum Cave
- Master the art of Vietnamese cuisine with an onboard cooking class
- Relax on the sundeck, enjoy a cocktail and take in the sights of limestone islets dotting the picturesque bay
- Enjoy all meals on board, including a seafood lunch and dinner
- Sleep soundly in your air-conditioned, ensuite single or twin deluxe cabin and arise with morning tai chi
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour hotel within Hanoi Old Quarter or at the Hanoi Opera House
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point between 4 - 4:30pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is only available within Hanoi Old Quarter. If your hotel is located outside of this area you will be met at the Hanoi Opera House
- For odd numbers of passengers, one passenger will be put up in a single room
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grayline Vietnam Threeland Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Halong Bay Luxury Junk Boat Cruise Including Cooking Class and Morning Tai Chi.
- "The prices on board were quite expensive and very little water was supplied, so definitely take plenty of water." See review