Are you interested in?
- Explore Luon Cave by kayak or swim at Titop beach
- Join a Vietnamese cooking lesson with a professional chef and savor delicious meals on board
- Enjoy overnight accommodation in a deluxe cabin
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Hanoi
Departure & Return
Departure PointOriental Sails, 8th Floor, Building, Dist., 2 Yên Thế, Văn Miếu, Ba Đình, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter or the tour operator's office at 8th floor, No2, Yen The street, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
Address: 8th Floor, No 2, Yen The Str.,Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>120kg)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Travel Mate And Trading Company Limited
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Oriental Sails Junk Cruise of Halong Bay from Hanoi.
- "Choose to stay overnight on board instead of 1 day trip." See review