6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover spectacular scenery in southern Ireland and choose the route to match your interests on this private Ring of Kerry tour from Kenmare. Explore the mighty Iveragh Peninsula with your private guide. Take in top landmarks such as Ballycarbery Castle, Cromwell's Bridge, Muckross House, the Skellig Ring, the Stone Circle and Valentia Island. Admire the medieval forts of Cahergall and Leacanabuiaile, and discover pretty villages like Cahersiveen, Killorglin and Sneem. During your private tour, stop where you like and make the most of your time on the Emerald Isle.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointPark Hotel Kenmare, Shelbourne St, Kenmare, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet at front desk.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY South Kerry Taxi - Day tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour:Ring of Kerry,Skellig Ring,Kerry Cliffs and Valentia from Kenmare?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour:Ring of Kerry,Skellig Ring,Kerry Cliffs and Valentia from Kenmare?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour:Ring of Kerry,Skellig Ring,Kerry Cliffs and Valentia from Kenmare?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour:Ring of Kerry,Skellig Ring,Kerry Cliffs and Valentia from Kenmare?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7555P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKenmareBus Tours - South West IrelandAudio Guides - South West IrelandSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - South West IrelandBus Tours - KillarneyAudio Guides - KillarneySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - KillarneyBus Tours - Ring of KerryAudio Guides - Ring of KerrySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Ring of KerryCategory