Skip the stress of booking a taxi or finding a shuttle service when you arrive in Las Vegas. Simply enter your details when you book your one-way or round-trip transfer service, pay in advance, and then show your voucher to your driver.
Travel from Harrah's Hotel and Casino or the California Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas to Los Angeles or Anaheim in a shared bus. Sit back and relax in your reclining seat with a fully adjustable foot rest, tray table and headrest. As you travel, you can watch a full-length feature movie with your provided stereo headsets.
If you’ve select the round-trip transfer service, your transport will be waiting for you at the prearranged time when your stay in Los Angeles or Anaheim comes to an end.Important
-- these are the only locations available for pickup and drop-off in Anaheim and Los Angeles:
- Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Theme Park Entrance: 1420 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn and Mini Suites: 1544 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Travelodge Anaheim Convention Center: 2060 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Hyatt Regency Orange County: 11999 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92840
- Anaheim Marriott / Convention Way: 700 West Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Harbor and Katella Bus Stop
- Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel: 7000 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel: 8585 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Westin Bonaventure: 404 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90071