Are you interested in?
372 Tours & Activities
Cabo da Roca Tours
346 Tours & Activities
1211 Tours & Activities
7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Portugal’s unspoiled Atlantic coastline on this private day trip from Lisbon to Sintra and Cascais. See hilltop Pena National Palace, Guincho Beach and Sintra’s medieval village; snap photos from Cabo da Roca cliffs and outside opulent palaces; and explore Cascais, a pretty fishing village come resort town.
- Private full-day tour from Lisbon to the historical towns of Sintra and Cascais
- See the famous Pena National Palace, the former summer residence of Portuguese kings and queens
- Enjoy some free time to explore the medieval town of Sintra
- Marvel at the sheer coastal cliffs of Cabo do Roca
- Explore the popular seaside resort of Cascais
- Receive undivided attention from an attentive private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private Pickup at 8h15AM from your Hotel/Accommodation in Lisbon, Cascais or Sintra
Private Tour Guide (English Speaking)
Mercedes-Benz Private Transportation
Fuel, Tolls and Parking Costs
Entrance fees and admissions (17 euro approx.)
Meals, drinks and personal expenses.