3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Stretching along the Zambezi River from the Victoria Falls, the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park is home to zebra, giraffe, and often elephants—but most famous for its critically endangered white rhino population. This small-group tour, complete with pickup, lets you spot all kinds of game from open vehicles, followed by a guided walk to track white rhino on foot. As there are no predators in the park, the walk is completely safe.
- See game including rare white rhino in Zambia’s Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
- Anti-poaching patrols track rhino around the clock for guaranteed sightings
- Fully open game vehicles offer 360-degree views—perfect for photographers
- No need to self-drive Africa: Package includes transfers
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hot Tires Tours Zambia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 110709P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLivingstoneVictoria FallsNature and Wildlife - Victoria FallsWalking Tours - Victoria FallsNature and Wildlife - KasaneWalking Tours - KasaneNature and Wildlife - HarareWalking Tours - HarareCategory