2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Venture into Puerto Rico’s lush Yunque Rainforest for an exciting ziplining adventure on a private estate. Make your own way to the adventure park, located just outside San Juan, and get a safety briefing before donning your provided gear. Get your adrenaline pumping as you zip across six ziplines and one rappel. Then enjoy an educational rain forest hike and local snacks at the end of the tour.
- Go on a ziplining adventure in the Yunque Rainforest
- Zipline through the forest canopy and rappel down rocks
- Enjoy an educational forest walk and local snacks
- All necessary equipment and instruction are provided
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Certified Tour Guide
Safety equipment including helmet, harness and gloves.
All taxes, fees and handling charges
We do not offer transportation.
Departure & Return
Caja Postal # 727, Luquillo 00773, Puerto Rico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- PHYSICAL/MEDICAL CONDITION:
- Participants must have a good physical condition, have good endurance, good balance and coordination.
- Maximum weight allowed is 230 lbs. We accept a maximum waist line of 42" and a maximum thigh measurement of 26"
- Children less than 70 lbs. can do a tandem-ride accompanied by one of our certified tour guides to make sure they make it across the ziplines.
- Persons with recent injuries, surgeries, pregnancies or any other health or physical condition which makes performing the activity dangerous for you and the group are not allowed to participate.
- You cannot participate if you suffer any impediments including heart problems, back problem, neck problems, respiratory ailments, epileptic seizures, have a weakness or medical problems with your legs, are blind or visually impaired, are hearing impaired and/or are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted and we will deny participation to guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- This activity in NOT recommended for participants afraid of heights. The participants are required to concentrate and follow instructions in order to accomplish the zipline courses safely.
- AGE / GROUPS LIMITATIONS: • We accept participants between 7 and 68 years of age for our Yunque Ziplining tour.
- Please check our website for age requirements of other tours.
- Please be aware that most participants over the age of 65 (even very active ones) usually cannot keep up the required pace - cope with the harsh terrain and regularly do not complete the adventure. This usually slows everyone down and can result in a safety hazard.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a participating adult (21 or over) who can sign a liability waiver for the minor in the presence of an EcoRainforest authorize representative. All guests must fill out a waiver and medical questionnaire the day of the activity.
- For safety reasons we take a maximum of 12 participants per session and we keep our groups together at all times. All the activities have to be performed to complete the adventure course in the rainforest.
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Your safety and enjoyment will depend greatly on following your guide's instructions.
- You will be informed of potential risks that may arise in the adventure (hiking trails, river journeys, ascent and descent by rope) although this does not necessarily guarantee the safety of these activities. Some hazards that you may encounter during the adventure are: falling objects, insect bites, irregular and unstable paths, rock slides, rivers that may surge at any given moment, branches or other objects that may impede your movement along trails and cliffs.
- No alcohol consumption, smoking or cellular usage are allowed during the activity.
- EcoRainforest is not responsible for personal items left in our premises. We do not store any belongings for our clients. Please carry with you only what is necessary for the tour including the method of payment.
- It is customary to leave a 15% gratuity tip in recognition for the exceptional service of our tour guides. It is always up to the guest to determine what they feel is an appropriate tip amount.
- Fareharbor Online Booking requests are recommended to be made 3 days before the activity.
- If your reservation is less than 12 hours in advance of tour, please call to check availability.
- To help avoid your credit card to be declined at the moment of payment, we recommend customers to authorize the total charges with their credit card company beforehand. Many credit card companies protect their customers from fraudulent charges and will not authorize charges done outside of their country of origin.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Our cancellation policy dictates that if the customer cancels less than 24 hours before the tour, the customer gets charged the full amount.
- If the customer cancels 24 hours or more before the tour, the customer gets charged a 20% of the total amount.
- If EcoRainforest cancels the tour, the customer receives a full refund.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for no-shows the day of the activity. No partial refunds or credits will be issued if the participant is unable to complete the adventure.
- EcoRainforest reserves the right to cancel an activity if the minimum amount of participants is not completed 24 hours before the adventure or for safety reasons. Should this be necessary you will receive a full credit or refund.
- The adventure is not cancelled due to rain. Only severe weather or any other unexpected natural disaster may result in the cancellation of the activity and you will not be charged.
- If a customer requests a rebooking the same day of the tour and the requested tour is available, the group will be charged $80.00. If the requested tour is not available we will not provide any refunds. We cannot guarantee availabilities for a requested tour rebooking.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM RESPONSIBLE TO INFORM ALL THE TERMS & CONDITIONS TO THE PARTICIPANTS IN OUR GROUP.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ecoquest Adventures & Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 42873P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingExtremeWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPuerto RicoLuquillo4WD Tours - FajardoSporting Events - FajardoHiking - FajardoExtreme - Fajardo4WD Tours - AreciboSporting Events - AreciboHiking - AreciboExtreme - Arecibo4WD Tours - Punta CanaSporting Events - Punta CanaHiking - Punta CanaExtreme - Punta CanaCategory