Are you interested in?
44 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
118 Tours & Activities
51 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the chaos of Saigon and explore the wild tranquility of the Mekong Delta. Known locally as the “Coconut Kingdom” of Vietnam, Ben Tre is an easy 1.5-hour drive from the city. The delta offers a taste of Vietnamese cuisine and culture, with a full lunch of local delicacies included - and kids under 8 eat free - on this full-day Southern Vietnam adventure.
- Enjoy honey tea, seasonal fruits and local village music as you cruise the delta
- Travel aboard a powered boat; take a row boat through a maze of shady creeks
- Kids will love having lunch on Unicorn Islet, and seeing pythons at a local farm
- Private, air-conditioned small group tour, with hotel pick-up and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off service in the center of Saigon.
Transportation by air-conditioned car/minivan, speed boat, rowing boat, and horse riding.
1 main meal at the restaurant.
Fresh tropical fruits and honey tea.
Bottle drink / local tea.
Other meals not mentioned in itinerary
Tips and personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VN Bike Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 112631P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMekong DeltaCategory