Are you interested in?
- 5-day, 6-night tour of Mexico City and its surrounding attractions
- Visit the famous Teotihuacan Pyramids and Guadalupe Shrine
- Tour Mexico City and see the Olympic Stadium, the lava gardens of San Angel, and more
- Excursions to nearby cities like Cuernavaca, Taxco, and Cholula
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs after arrival at Benito Juarez International Airport.
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
What To Expect
During the rest of your five full days, travel to many historical and cultural sites, including the Shrine of Guadalupe and the Teotihuacan pyramids. Take a ride on an Aztec boat at Xochimilco. Discover Cuernavaca, a favorite weekend getaway for Mexico City locals, and pick up fabulous silver jewelry at Taxco. You’ll visit one of the oldest monasteries in the Americas before strolling through the gorgeous UNESCO-listed city of Puebla.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Note: If Day 6 of your tour falls on a Sunday, Monday, Wednesday or Friday, you will instead have the day free to explore Mexico City. The tour to Cuernavaca and Taxco is not offered on these days.
- If you are already in Mexico, you can begin the tour from your hotel if it is located in one of the following areas: Downtown, Zona Rosa, Reforma avenue or Polanco.
- Note: itinerary is subject to change after confirmation due to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 2 standard suitcases. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The itinerary is subject to changes
- Most travelers can participate
- Sanitary Protocols against Covid-19 at https://youtu.be/PhV16OsNkOk
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexitours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms