Are you interested in?
Azteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca) Tours
5 Tours & Activities
453 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
648 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit the hallowed Azteca Stadium in Mexico City, the site of two FIFA World Cup finals and legendary goals by Pele and Diego Maradona. On this 90-minute tour of the stadium seating more than 100,000 spectators, see first-hand where Maradona scored the ‘Goal of the Century.' Learn about the official home of Mexico's national soccer team, Club América, and hear about the ‘Hand of God’ and other memorable soccer lore. Bonus: Hotel transport is included.
- Tour Azteca Stadium in Mexico City
- Visit one of the world’s largest and most famous football (soccer) stadiums
- See the stadium where Pele and Maradona played
- Learn about the stadium's history from a knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional bilingual guide english - spanish
Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
Completely stadium tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off for hotels outside the pickup zone
Departure & Return
Av. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is a special event or the stadium is closed. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- - The time of return may vary due to traffic situations or the number of people.
- - It is not advisable to book a tour on the same day of the departure of a flight, since we cannot be responsible for the loss of the flight, for any tour delay
- Most travelers can participate
- Sanitary Protocols against Covid-19 at https://youtu.be/PhV16OsNkOk
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexitours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Azteca Stadium Tour from Mexico City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Azteca Stadium Tour from Mexico City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Azteca Stadium Tour from Mexico City?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Azteca Stadium Tour from Mexico City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5232AZTECA
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - AcapulcoCategory
XochimilcoNational Museum of Art (Museo Nacional de Arte)Memory and Tolerance Museum (Museo Memoria y Tolerancia)Leon Trotsky Museum (Museo Leon Trotsky)La Merced MarketPapalote Children's Museum (Papalote Museo del Niño)Mexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular)Museum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)KidZania CuicuilcoPalace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Bellas Artes)Mexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)Angel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)San Andrés MixquicFranz Mayer Museum (Museo Franz Mayer)Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-MuseumPlaza GaribaldiSan Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)Anahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli)Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Museo del Templo Mayor (Templo Mayor Museum)