Are you interested in?
390 Tours & Activities
How to Experience Cinco de Mayo in Mexico City
0 Tours & Activities
276 Tours & Activities
11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Celebrate Good Friday in the historic city of Taxco, where you’ll see a traditional ‘Passion Play’ in the Ex-Convento de San Bernardino de Siena. As you travel from Mexico City to the Sierra Madre mountains, visit Cuernavaca’s magnificent cathedral and palace, then watch pilgrims make their way through Taxco’s cobblestone streets. Experience the remarkable energy of the city as locals gather for the ‘Passion of the Christ,’ finishing the day with the return trip to Mexico City.
- Good Friday tour of Cuernavaca and Taxco
- Visit a historic cathedral that’s among the oldest in the Americas
- See a historic silver town with beautiful architecture
- Experience an important religious holiday
- Watch the Passion Play in a former convent
- Pickup and drop-off in selected Mexico City locations
- Includes lunch and all transport
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
Buffet Express lunch
Silver Workshop Tour
Typical Beverage tasting of the "Berta" region
Hotel pick up & drop off
Departure & Return
Av. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- - The time of return may vary due to traffic situations or the number of people.
- - It is not advisable to book a tour on the same day of the departure of a flight, since we cannot be responsible for the loss of the flight, for any tour delay
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexitours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Good Friday Celebration in Taxco from Mexico City Including Passion Play?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Good Friday Celebration in Taxco from Mexico City Including Passion Play?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Good Friday Celebration in Taxco from Mexico City Including Passion Play?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Good Friday Celebration in Taxco from Mexico City Including Passion Play?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5232P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursEasterWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsHoliday & Seasonal ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoEaster - Central MexicoWalking Tours - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoEaster - TaxcoWalking Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - AcapulcoEaster - AcapulcoWalking Tours - AcapulcoFull-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
La Feria ChapultepecSan Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia)CoyoacánSan AngelArena MexicoNational Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)Museum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)National Palace (Palacio Nacional)Angel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)San Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)Paseo de la ReformaInbursa Aquarium XochimilcoFrida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo)Bellini Revolving Restaurant (Bellini Restaurante Giratorio)Estrella Biopark (Bioparque Estrella)La Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri)KidZania Santa FeFranz Mayer Museum (Museo Franz Mayer)