To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Dig in to some of Mumbai's famous Chowpatty food on this evening tour in Mumbai. Learn about Indian culinary history while tasting dishes such as kulfi, panipuri, masala dosa, and pav bhaji. Take in the evening bustle of activity around Chowpatty Beach and see some of the top sights on a walking tour. A private guide ensures personalized attention, a flexible itinerary, and plenty of chances for you and your private party to ask questions.
- See the Chowpatty Beach sights illuminated at night
- Dinner of traditional Chowpatty Beach food included
- Private guide for a personalized experience and flexible timetable
- Learn about India's culinary history
Saved to wishlist!
Dinner ( Masala Dosa, Pav Bhaji, Pani Puri and Kulfi desert)
A water bottle
Government taxes and surcharge
Anything not in Inclusions
Departure & Return
Departure PointCafé Coffee Day - Sea Castle, 29B, Sea Castle Chowpatty Sea Face, Grant Road, Chowpatty, Girgaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400007, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide the hotel details while booking.
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Tours India
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Private Mumbai Chowpatty Tour Including Dinner?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Private Mumbai Chowpatty Tour Including Dinner?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 7325P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursStreet Food Tours Food, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMumbaiFood Tours - PuneBus Tours - PuneStreet Food Tours - PuneFood Tours - AurangabadBus Tours - AurangabadStreet Food Tours - AurangabadFood Tours - Sasan GirBus Tours - Sasan GirStreet Food Tours - Sasan GirCategory
Kanheri CavesMumbadevi TempleKarla CavesMarine DriveS.J. StudiosMalabar HillBabulnath Temple (Babulnath Mandir)Dhobi GhatHanging Gardens (Ferozeshah Mehta)National Gallery of Modern Art Mumbai (NGMA)Filmcity (Dadasaheb Phalke Chitranagri)Haji Ali DargahChhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (CSMVS)Bhuleshwar Market (Bhuleshwar Bazaar)Essel WorldISKCON Temple of Mumbai Red Carpet Wax Museum Imagica Snow ParkElephanta CavesBhaja Caves