6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
It can be hard to know where to shop and how to haggle in Mumbai’s many bazaars. Take a break from sightseeing, and spend a day talking, walking, and shopping with a local guide. Find one-of-a-kind souvenirs and great bargains in Mumbai's quaint shops. Browse the Phool Gully flower market, Crawford produce market, and Colaba Causeway. Wear comfortable shoes, and get ready to experience the essence of India.
- Stroll through Mumbai’s bazaars search of the perfect gift or memento
- Haggle like a local for antiques, clothing, and more
- Enjoy a stop for lunch at an Indian restaurant with your guide
- Round trip transportation from your Mumbai hotel
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shopping and Bazaar trail in Mumbai?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Shopping and Bazaar trail in Mumbai?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shopping and Bazaar trail in Mumbai?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shopping and Bazaar trail in Mumbai?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 18983P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursShopping ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMumbaiFood Tours - PuneBus Tours - PuneShopping Tours - PuneMarkets - PuneHalf-day Tours - PuneFood Tours - AurangabadBus Tours - AurangabadShopping Tours - AurangabadMarkets - AurangabadHalf-day Tours - AurangabadFood Tours - Sasan GirBus Tours - Sasan GirShopping Tours - Sasan GirMarkets - Sasan GirHalf-day Tours - Sasan GirCategory
Filmcity (Dadasaheb Phalke Chitranagri)Jehangir Art GalleryFashion Street Mani Bhavan Gandhi SangrahalayaTaj Mahal Palace HotelMount Mary ChurchEssel WorldBombay PanjrapoleImagica Water ParkBhaja CavesYazoo Park Dhobi GhatKarla CavesBhuleshwar Market (Bhuleshwar Bazaar)ImagicaElephanta CavesSanjay Gandhi National Park Babulnath Temple (Babulnath Mandir)Water KingdomMarine Drive