4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Taste the wine that put Napa Valley on the map and get an insider’s view of a legendary Napa Walley winery. Learn the story of the valley’s growth as a world-class wine destination, enjoy a gourmet lunch while surveying the property from a Wine Train and, finally, indulge in a private tour and tasting at Grgich Hills Estate, home of perhaps the best winemaker in the world.
- Enjoy a sense of grandeur, with dining aboard the Napa Valley Wine Train
- Take in the scenery across the entire winery, not just the cellar door, during your train journey
- Avoid a crowded wine tour: 15 guests or fewer on your tour
- Round out your oneological knowledge with the story of Californian wine’s rise to prominence
Saved to wishlist!
2-hour train journey
1-hour tour and tasting at Grgich Hills Estate
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointNapa Valley Wine Train, 1275 McKinstry St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All of Napa Valley Wine Train winery tours require moderate stair climbing and standing for extended periods. We encourage guests who may have difficulty performing these two activities to consider one of our dining journeys
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napa Valley Wine Train
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Napa Valley Wine Train: Grgich Hills Winery Half-Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Napa Valley Wine Train: Grgich Hills Winery Half-Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Napa Valley Wine Train: Grgich Hills Winery Half-Day Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Napa Valley Wine Train: Grgich Hills Winery Half-Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5850P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNapa & SonomaFood Tours - CaliforniaRail Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - Santa RosaRail Tours - Santa RosaWine Tastings - Santa RosaHalf-day Tours - Santa RosaFood Tours - SausalitoRail Tours - SausalitoWine Tastings - SausalitoHalf-day Tours - SausalitoCategory
Andretti WinerySt. HelenaSafari WestSebastopolV. Sattui WineryLarson Family WineryHopMonk TavernViansa Sonoma WineryYountvilleSutter Home Family VineyardsAlexander ValleyBeringerCastello di AmorosaOxbow Public MarketCalistogaV MarketplaceZD WinesOld Faithful Geyser of CaliforniaJacuzzi Family VineyardsFort Ross State Historic Park