1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointGrey's Monument, 150 Grainger St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5AF, UK
Return Details35-37 Close, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 3RN, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red Beard Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided City Walking Tour of Newcastle?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided City Walking Tour of Newcastle?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Guided City Walking Tour of Newcastle?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided City Walking Tour of Newcastle?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 190641P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNewcastle-upon-TyneFood Tours - North East EnglandCity Tours - North East EnglandWalking Tours - North East EnglandMarkets - North East EnglandHistorical Tours - North East EnglandFood Tours - MiddlesbroughCity Tours - MiddlesbroughWalking Tours - MiddlesbroughMarkets - MiddlesbroughHistorical Tours - MiddlesbroughFood Tours - YorkCity Tours - YorkWalking Tours - YorkMarkets - YorkHistorical Tours - YorkCategory