30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Sample hand-crafted spirits at the distillery where they are made with this tasting flight. Visit the Hangar 1 Distillery and Tasting Room, located in a decorated World War II era aircraft hangar, to taste a flight of six spirits. Learn about how ingredients found in California are used and what makes Hangar 1 vodkas and brandy unique.
- Taste vodka and brandy at the source
- Explore the aircraft hangar-themed distillery tasting room
- Learn about the production process for several spirits
- Sample spirits made from California ingredients
Saved to wishlist!
Core Tasting Flight
Reserve Tasting Flight
No one under age 21 is permitted in the facility.
Departure & Return
Departure PointHangar 1 Vodka, 2505 Monarch St, Alameda, CA 94501, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/1/2020 - 10/29/2021
|Saturday - Sunday:||12:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hangar 1 Distillery
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Outdoor Spirits Tasting in Alameda?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Outdoor Spirits Tasting in Alameda?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Outdoor Spirits Tasting in Alameda?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Outdoor Spirits Tasting in Alameda?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 142507P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeOaklandFood Tours - CaliforniaCooking Classes - CaliforniaDining Experiences - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaFood Tours - San FranciscoCooking Classes - San FranciscoDining Experiences - San FranciscoWine Tastings - San FranciscoFood Tours - SausalitoCooking Classes - SausalitoDining Experiences - SausalitoWine Tastings - SausalitoCategory