Osaka Kuromon Market & Dotombori Street Walking Food Tour
- Walking food tour in Kuromon Market and Namba
- Sample a variety of local foods, including sushi and sweets
- Includes enough food for a meal
- Learn about the cultural significance and history of each dish
- Go with a guide to take the stress out of navigating the market
- Great introduction to local food culture for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour limited to eight people or fewer
Departure & Return
Departure PointNippombashi Station, 1 Chome-5 Nipponbashi, Chuo Ward, Osaka, 542-0073, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop at a variety of restaurants and vendors in the market to sample their wares, including a butcher shop specializing in wagyu, or minced beef, a tofu store serving up fresh soymilk, a sushi restaurant with your favorite fresh fish and regional specialties, and more. Advise of any dietary restrictions upon booking.
As you snack your way through the market, learn about the cultural significance and history behind each dish. This tour includes enough food for a meal.
Discover other notable landmarks in Osaka including the Japanese Comedy Theater, Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping Street, Dotonbori, and complete your tour at the Dotonbori Bridge in the central Namba area.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Walking shoes recommended
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 20
- Maximum of 8 people per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have severe dietary restrictions, it may not be possible to arrange food for you.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Wonder Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Osaka Kuromon Market & Dotombori Street Walking Food Tour.
- "I would heartily recommend the tour to anyone with an adventurous spirit for trying new food." See review