6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Watch the sunrise light up Lake Atitlan and the Volcanic Ring of Fire from one of the highest points at Lake Atitlan: Indian Nose. After pickup from your Panajachel lodging and a 90-minute drive through the highlands, take an easy 30-minute hike to the summit of Indian Nose, followed by a trip to Sacred Hunters Cave. This tour includes round-trip transportation from your hotel as well as all entrance fees and a professional guide.
- Watch the sunrise from Indian Nose, one of the highest points on Lake Atitlan
- See the lake light up in shades of blue, pink, and purple
- Watch the sunrise illuminate the volcanoes of the Central American Ring of Fire, and maybe even see Volcan Fuego erupting in the distance
- 90-minute drive from Panajachel followed by an easy 30-minute hike to the summit of Indian Nose
- Tour the Sacred Hunters Cave afterward for a more immersive cultural experience
- Round-trip transportation from your Panajachel hotel included
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip ground transportation
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointFerry, Panajachel, Guatemala
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Indian Nose Peak and Lake Atitlan Sunrise Tour from Panajachel?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Indian Nose Peak and Lake Atitlan Sunrise Tour from Panajachel?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Indian Nose Peak and Lake Atitlan Sunrise Tour from Panajachel?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Indian Nose Peak and Lake Atitlan Sunrise Tour from Panajachel?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 7747P23
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeEco ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPanajachel4WD Tours - Western HighlandsSporting Events - Western HighlandsHiking - Western HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Western HighlandsExtreme - Western HighlandsEco Tours - Western HighlandsPhotography Tours - Western HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Western Highlands4WD Tours - San Pedro La LagunaSporting Events - San Pedro La LagunaHiking - San Pedro La LagunaNature and Wildlife - San Pedro La LagunaExtreme - San Pedro La LagunaEco Tours - San Pedro La LagunaPhotography Tours - San Pedro La LagunaHalf-day Tours - San Pedro La Laguna4WD Tours - QuetzaltenangoSporting Events - QuetzaltenangoHiking - QuetzaltenangoNature and Wildlife - QuetzaltenangoExtreme - QuetzaltenangoEco Tours - QuetzaltenangoPhotography Tours - QuetzaltenangoHalf-day Tours - QuetzaltenangoCategory