Are you interested in?
- Private Paris walking tour
- Stroll through the Latin Quarter and across the Seine
- Check out the buzzing districts where hip locals hang out
- Walking down charming passages, pass by art galleries and boutiques, and take in the stylish vibes of the city
- Receive tips and insider info from a private guide
Departure & Return
Meet your local private guide at Jardin Du Luxemburg - Gate 1 Entrance of Luxembourg Garden at the n°67 boulevard Saint-Michel
Explore a colourful and full of culture cafe, dedicated to travelers!
What To Expect
Then pass by Bibliothèque Forney, Village St-Paul, and Place de Voges before checking out, a concept store that sells stylish home goods and accessories. Continue to an organic boulangerie (bakery) for a tasting, and then visit a vintage shop and a local bookshop. Stop by one of Paris' oldest cafes for a cup of coffee before walking over to Place de Republique and the Canal St. Martin. Your tour ends at your last stop, a popular bar where you can enjoy a drink among locals, if you wish (own expense).
During your experience, hear personal anecdotes from your guide, who shares what typical life in Paris is like, from shopping to relaxing in the park to finding the perfect croissant. Keep your eyes open along the way for sightings of street art and bohemian-chic street fashion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands