Are you interested in?
Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga) Tours
123 Tours & Activities
333 Tours & Activities
873 Tours & Activities
8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Phang Nga Bay National Park in an active way with minimum environmental impact: in a kayak. You’ll be provided with all equipment and instruction, so even beginners can participate. A guide will be by your side the whole time to ensure your safety and comfort as you explore highlights such as the sea caves at Talu island, the Koh Panyi floating village, and the Wat Suwan Kuha cave temple. Listen to your guide’s commentary to learn about the area’s unique ecosystem and history.
- Round-trip boat transportation through the park via longtail boat
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- All kayaking equipment and instruction included
- Lunch provided midday to keep you fueled up
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip boat transport - Longtail Boat
Use of sea kayak and gear
Departure & Return
ถนน ราษฎร์อุทิศ 200 ปี Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Chang Wat Phuket 83150, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
Pa Tong, Kathu District, Phuket, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please Note : The maximum of 15 travelers is for land transport only. The maximum for water transport is varied based on the vessels (Speedboat = 35, Longtail Boat = 12, June Bahtra = 50)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunleisure World
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phang Nga Bay National Park Tour from Phuket including Amazing Sea Cave Canoeing?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phang Nga Bay National Park Tour from Phuket including Amazing Sea Cave Canoeing?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phang Nga Bay National Park Tour from Phuket including Amazing Sea Cave Canoeing?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phang Nga Bay National Park Tour from Phuket including Amazing Sea Cave Canoeing?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 103612P36
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeUnderground Tours Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPhuket4WD Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSporting Events - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastExtreme - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastUnderground Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast4WD Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonSporting Events - Ko Phi Phi DonBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonExtreme - Ko Phi Phi DonUnderground Tours - Ko Phi Phi Don4WD Tours - Khao LakSporting Events - Khao LakBus Tours - Khao LakNature and Wildlife - Khao LakWater Tours - Khao LakExtreme - Khao LakUnderground Tours - Khao LakCategory
Racha Island (Raya Island)Maya Bay (Maya Beach)Chalong BayFreedom BeachAo Phang Nga National Park Upside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Phuket FantaSeaWat ChalongKata BeachKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Nai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Promthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Phuket Old TownPatong BeachPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Siam Niramit PhuketPhuket Botanic GardenPatong Boxing StadiumPhuket Bird Park