Are you interested in?
- Learn about history on a walking tour of Portland
- A local guide will share stories of the city's past
- Snacks will be provided to participants
- Group sizes capped at 20 participants
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you outside in front of the Portland Beer Hub
The last stop on the tour is the Standard Baking Company.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please use a parking garage or lot NOT parking meters
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maine Foodie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.