Are you interested in?
- 3-day Peruvian Amazon Jungle Eco-Tour at Inkaterra Reserva Amazónica
- Ride a motorized canoe by twilight along the Madre de Dios River from Puerto Maldonado
- Spot toucans and sloths from the Inkaterra Canopy Walkway and see river otters in the rainforest
- Take a dugout canoe over Lake Sandoval in the Tambopata National Reserve
- Marvel at myriad species of beautiful winged insects at the Butterfly House
- Full board as well as airport pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Padre Aldamiz International Airport (Puerto Maldonado)
- Puerto Maldonado Airport, Puerto Maldonado Peru
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- It s recommended that your bring hiking shoes, rain jacket, long sleeved shirts, long pants, pocket knife, flashlight, insect repellent, binoculars and insect repellent
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Maximum luggage is 22 pounds (10 kg)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Note: you will be transferred to the airport on the 3rd day after breakfast. Please make departure flight arrangements accordingly
- Important: It is recommended for your arrival flight to be in the morning and your departure flight to leave in the afternoon. Please plan accordingly.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 3 Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Inkaterra Reserva Amazónica.