Your cruise will begin on Sunday morning at the Broadway Pier. Hop aboard your luxury yacht and toast your fellow shipmates with a full mimosa flute.
As the boat heads out into the San Diego Bay, take in the views of the Coronado Bay Bridge, Seaport Village, the USS Midway Museum and the downtown skyline. Settle in to a spot on the upper deck or explore the vessel’s additional levels.
After a mimosa or two, check out the delicious spread of your gourmet buffet. Sample waffles drizzled with fresh strawberries, locally-sourced salads, build-your-own omelettes, beef sirloin and more. Regardless of what you choose, just make sure you save room for the chocolate fountain.
Then burn off a few calories from brunch on the dance floor, where either a DJ or live entertainment will be playing. Once your two hours of brunching and cruising are up, you will return to your original departure point.
Sample Brunch Buffet Menu:
Chef-Attended Omelet Station
Chilled Pacific Seafood Station
• Baja peel-n-eat prawns
• New Zealand mussels
• Alaskan snow crab
• Locally made sushi
• Baja California ceviche
• American tuna California Nicoise
California Farm Fresh Antipasto Station
Fresh salads inspired by the farms of Southern California
Chef-Attended Carving Station
• Natural, grass-fed beef sirloin
• Herb-roasted turkey breast
Old Town Taco Bar
• Create your own masterpiece with hand-carved meats, fresh tortillas, jalapenos, cotija cheese, fresh cilantro, lime, sour cream and assorted fresh salsas
• Fresh local strawberries and whipped cream
American Breakfast Station
• Scrambled eggs
• Oven-roasted breakfast potatoes
• Applewood bacon, smoked ham and chicken apple sausage
Freshly Baked Breakfast Pastries and Sliced Seasonal Fresh Fruit
• Locally grown strawberries, gourmet pastries and a chocolate fountain
Please note: Menu subject to change without notice. Most dietary needs can be accommodated. If you have any specific dietary requirements, please advise at time of booking.