To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Float in the salty waters of the Cejar Lagoon in the heart of Chile’s Atacama Desert. Traverse the desert by car to reach the huge lake that abounds with enormous salt deposits underneath its surface. After a salty dip, head to the Salt Flat Eyes to swim in the freshwater pools of Atacama and end the tour with a sunset aperitif while admiring the dry, Andean landscapes.
- Discover the lagoons of the world’s driest desert on a 5-hour tour
- Swim in the salty Cejar Lagoon and the freshwater Salt Flat Eyes lagoons
- Watch the sun dip below the Andes Mountains while enjoying an aperitif
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 15 travelers per tour
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointIgnacio Carrera Pinto 451, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turistour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cejar and Tebinquinche Lagoons?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cejar and Tebinquinche Lagoons?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cejar and Tebinquinche Lagoons?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cejar and Tebinquinche Lagoons?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 44142P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan Pedro de AtacamaBus Tours - North ChileNature and Wildlife - North ChileHalf-day Tours - North ChileBus Tours - UyuniNature and Wildlife - UyuniHalf-day Tours - UyuniBus Tours - SaltaNature and Wildlife - SaltaHalf-day Tours - SaltaCategory