Are you interested in?
509 Tours & Activities
827 Tours & Activities
516 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Siem Reap is known for its temples but most locals still earn a living by farming or fishing. On this tour, take a short tuk-tuk ride towards the Tonlé Sap to meet some of the locals of Treak, a small farming village. With your English-speaking guide translating, enjoy a first hand account of life on the rice plains.
- Get to know a simpler side of Siem Reap that few travellers see
- Visit the local temple and pagoda to round out your view of village life
- No need to call a tuk-tuk: return transport to and from your accommodation is included
- Stay fresh: bottled water and cool towels are included on this tour
Saved to wishlist!
Local English speaking guide
Tours and transfers as mentioned by local remok (tuk tuk)
Bottled drinking water and cold towels
Drinks and personal expenses
Tips for guide & driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotels in Siem Reap city centre
Return DetailsHotels in Siem Reap city centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- OPERATED BY Asia Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 43925P84
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique Experiences4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesSiem ReapUnique Experiences - Angkor Wat4WD Tours - Angkor WatSporting Events - Angkor WatExtreme - Angkor WatUnique Experiences - Battambang4WD Tours - BattambangSporting Events - BattambangExtreme - BattambangUnique Experiences - Phnom Penh4WD Tours - Phnom PenhSporting Events - Phnom PenhExtreme - Phnom PenhCategory