6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Hike up the crater of Mount Liamuiga during this half-day sightseeing and hiking excursion in St Kitts. With your expert adventure guide, travel out of the bustling town of Basseterre to northernmost parish of St Paul. Trek for 2.5 hours through the cloud forest, learning about the island's flora and fauna along the way through your guide's informative commentary. At the top of the 3792-foot (1152-meter) volcano, get breathtaking views of the island, the volcano's crater and the surrounding turquoise sea. Enjoy light refreshments while perched on the crater of the volcano before returning to Basseterre.
- Trek to the top of Mt Liamuiga, the tallest volcano in St Kitts
- Learn about the island's flora and fauna from your trekking guide
- Travel through the island's scenic landscape and historic villages on the way to St Paul's parish
- Get photos the the edge of the volcano's crater
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel guests will be charged an additional fee for hotel pick up and drop off.
Light refreshments will be served at the end of the hike.
Additional food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTour departs from your St Kitts hotel or from Port Zante
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- OPERATED BY St Kitts Nevis Captain Sunshine Tours & Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 25635P4