1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the adrenaline rush of skydiving without taking to the skies at iFly Penrith! This 90-minute indoor skydiving experience takes place in a multi-story wind tunnel under the guidance of an expert instructor, ensuring a fun and safe experience. Feel the thrill of floating on air, learn basic skydiving techniques or attempt daring mid-air stunts! Choose from a range of packages including a 2-flight trial, a 10-flight training course or a family and friends package to share with your group.
- 90-minute indoor skydiving experience at iFly Penrith
- Feel the thrill of skydiving in the safety of an indoor wind tunnel
- Learn to control your height and speed, or try daring stunts!
- Choose from great-value packages with 2 to 10 flights per person
- Full instruction provided: suitable for all ages and abilities
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small-group tour ensures one-to-one attention from your flying instructor
Saved to wishlist!
Comprehensive training session
Rental of flight suit, helmet, and goggles
Hands-on personal assistance from a flight instructor
Personalized flight certificate
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointiFLY Downunder in Penrith
Select when booking; the facility is open late every night
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 3 years
- No experience required, so beginners, intermediates, and experts from ages 3 and up can all fly as long as you are in good health and physical condition. If you’ve had a prior shoulder dislocation or back or neck problems, please contact the local provider before booking to discuss your suitability. There are a number of restricted medical conditions, such as pregnancy
- Facility is wheelchair accessible and can fly people with certain physical disabilities, including amputation and paraplegia. Please contact the local provider directly for details
- If you are under 5'8" (180 cm), the weight limit is 230 lbs (105 kg); weight limit is 250 lbs (115 kg) if you are over 5'8" (180 cm). These are guidelines only; if you don’t fit into either of these categories, please contact the local provider to discuss your personal situation
- Please wear well-fitting, lace-up sneakers or running shoes. Other shoes are not suitable. Wear casual clothes, preferably pants and a shirt with no collar. You won’t have to change out of these clothes as you'll simply put your flight suit on over them
- OPERATED BY iFLY Downunder (Sydney West)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 21743P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeOutdoor ActivitiesSydneyExtreme - New South WalesExtreme - Hunter ValleyExtreme - Port StephensCategory
West Head LookoutCockle BayMuseums Discovery CentrePaddingtonWhite Rabbit GalleryWatsons Bay360 Bar and DiningParliament HousePaddy's MarketThe Gap Rose BayHyde ParkMuseum of SydneySydney ChinatownKu-ring-gai Chase National ParkAvalon BeachKings CrossMuseum of Contemporary ArtPylon LookoutSydney Town Hall