4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Local tour guide
pick up and drop off from your accomodation
Camel ride in the beach of Tangier
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off from your Port, Airport, Hotels or airbnb rentals in Tangier.
- Boukhalef Airport, Tangier Morocco
- Port de Tanger ville
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Xauen Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tangier : Full day trip ; Cultural tour & Camel ride?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tangier : Full day trip ; Cultural tour & Camel ride?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tangier : Full day trip ; Cultural tour & Camel ride?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tangier : Full day trip ; Cultural tour & Camel ride?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 111117P35
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeWalking ToursUnderground Tours Ports of Call ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTangierShore Excursions - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern MoroccoWalking Tours - Northern MoroccoUnderground Tours - Northern MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Northern MoroccoPhotography Tours - Northern MoroccoShore Excursions - Tarifa4WD Tours - TarifaBus Tours - TarifaSporting Events - TarifaExtreme - TarifaWalking Tours - TarifaUnderground Tours - TarifaPorts of Call Tours - TarifaPhotography Tours - TarifaShore Excursions - Tetouan4WD Tours - TetouanBus Tours - TetouanSporting Events - TetouanExtreme - TetouanWalking Tours - TetouanUnderground Tours - TetouanPorts of Call Tours - TetouanPhotography Tours - TetouanCategory