Are you interested in?
- Visit Dion Archaeological Park and Mt. Olympus in a day from Thessaloniki
- No transport to organize: simply hop inside a comfortable minivan or coach
- Explore and learn more about Dion and Mt. Olympus than if alone
- Choose from multiple Thessaloniki pickup and drop-off spots for convenience
Departure & Return
In the entrance of White Tower at 08:00
In the entrance of Makedonia Palace Hotel at 08:05
Aristotelous square and Egnatia square in front of Statue of Eleftherios Venizelos at 08:15
In the entrance of Capsis Hotel at 08:20
In the entrance of the Met Hotel at 08:25
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The meeting points are as follows, White Tower Entrance at 8:00 AM, Makedonia Palace Hotel at 8:05 AM, Aristotle's Square and Egnatia Street (Venizelos Statue) at 8:15 AM, Capsis Hotel at 8:20 AM, and The Met Hotel at 8:25 AM
- The hiking that leads to the cave of Saint Dionysius takes about 20 minutes and requires comfortable walking shoes
- Please be informed that there is the possibility of modifying the schedule of the excursion and adjust it on the current weather conditions. In chance of non favorable weather conditions (mostly during winter season) the short trekking may not be included. In this chance, it is replaced either by visiting the picturesque village of Litochoro (walk in the main traditional square) or by visiting the Holy Monastery of Saint Dionysus (visit to the old and the new one)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ammon Express
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms