Skip the Line: All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Dinner and Robot Restaurant Ticket Package
- Ticket to a cabaret performance at the Robot Restaurant and all-you-can-eat sushi in Tokyo
- Guarantee entry to one of Tokyo's most popular shows
- Witness a hallucinogenic show featuring giant robots, thumping techno music, and bright lights
- Feast on more than 60 different types of sushi during an all-you-can-eat buffet at Hinazushi Restaurant
- Upgrade to enjoy an all-you-can-drink package featuring whiskey, wine, and soft drinks
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointRobot Restaurant, Japan, 〒160-0021 Tōkyō-to, Shinjuku City, Kabukichō, 1-chōme−7−７ 新宿ロボットビル B2F
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The surreal Robot Restaurant, located in Tokyo’s thriving Kabukicho district, offers a hallucinogenic display of giant robots beside a Japanese cabaret. Expect your senses to be overwhelmed by bright lights, thumping techno music, and taiko drums throughout the unique and unforgettable performance.
At Hinazushi Restaurant, located in Shinjuku, you’ll have chance to pleasure your palate with more than 60 different types of sushi. What’s more, the optional all-you-can-drink package allows you to satisfy your thirst with unlimited sake, whiskey, wine, beer, and soft drinks.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Minimum drinking age in Japan is 20 years
- Please inform us of any food allergies at the time of booking, use Special Requirements
- Please note that your table will only be secured for 2 hours from the reservation time due to the rules at the restaurant
- For groups with younger travelers please be advised that the restaurant is located in Tokyo's Kabukicho red-light district
- Robot Restaurant will take your printed voucher. If the dinner at the restaurant is planned after the show, it is highly recommended to prepare a separate sheet with the name, address, and phone number of the restaurant.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line: All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Dinner and Robot Restaurant Ticket Package.