Learn How to Make Sushi From a Professional Chef
- Take a sushi-making course taught by a professional chef
- Don a traditional 'happi' coat worn by sushi chefs
- Learn the history of this world-famous cuisine and observe a master as they prepare sushi-grade fish
- Prepare 2 sushi rolls and 8 pieces of 'nigiri' with the help of your professional chef instructor
- Enjoy your hard work for lunch, accompanied by a beef hotpot
- Great option for families and children
Departure & Return
Departure PointRoppongi, Minato City, Tokyo 106-0032, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Learn How to Make Sushi From a Professional Chef.