9-Day Tokyo and Seoul Highlights from Tokyo
- 9-day tour of Japan and South Korea from Tokyo
- A comprehensive overview of Japan and South Korea's capital cities
- Tick off Tokyo highlights such as Meiji Shrine, Asakusa Temple, and the Tokyo Tower on a panoramic tour
- Spend ample amounts of free time in Seoul and Tokyo
- Flights, transfers, four nights’ accommodation, and select meals are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointArrival airport
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bookings must be made at least 4 days prior to the travel date. Any booking made within 4 days will be rejected.
- Price is per person based on double occupancy and subject to availability
- If odd number of travelers except for solo traveler (i.e. 3, 5, 7 and so on..), a triple bed OR a roll-out bed may be requested and added by sending a note to supplier.
- Child rate applies only when sharing a room with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The itinerary/accommodation is subjects to change due to unexpected local circumstances; delays, shortenings of the tour or omissions made to the itinerary due to traffic, weather or other unforeseen circumstances are not subject to refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY HanaTour USA, Inc.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 9-Day Tokyo and Seoul Highlights from Tokyo.