Private Tour: Tuna Cutting Performance and Sushi Tasting in Tokyo
- Watch a private chef demonstration of tuna slicing plus a sushi dinner
- Admire the precision slicing of a professional chef as they carve a large tuna
- Gain new insight into how sushi and sashimi is prepared by a Japanese chef
- Sample parts of the tuna not normally available outside of Japan
- Intimate experience limited to no more than 8 total guests
- Private group experience ensures personalized attention and service
- Ultimate experience for sushi lovers
Departure & Return
Departure PointAsakusa, Taito City, Tokyo 111-0032, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Observe the expert movements of your chef performer as they precisely carve up one of these huge ocean dwellers. Best of all, you’ll get to eat the chef’s handiwork right off the cutting board, enjoying their work in the form of a sushi and sashimi meal. Many sushi fans are already familiar with tuna cuts like ‘akami’ (normal tuna meat) and ‘toro’ (fattier belly meat), but during this experience you’ll even get to sample parts of the fish normally not available outside of Japan.
You’ll finish the experience with a newfound appreciation for the work of these talented sushi chefs, plus a full stomach of sushi as well.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The price for this tour is based on a group of 8 people or less
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Tuna Cutting Performance and Sushi Tasting in Tokyo.