Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the ancient city of Xian, with a private translator/guide to break the language barrier and a personal chauffeur for ease, on this time-saving tour. See Big Wild Goose Pagoda, where the Buddhist traveler Xuanzang translated the texts he brought from India, and stroll on 14th-century Xian City Wall. Walk around Drum Tower Square, with its twin towers, then savor the Muslim Quarter’s vibrant food and shopping scene.
- See Big Wild Goose Pagoda, City Wall, the bell and drum towers, and more
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
- Hear about Xian’s rich history as a capital city from your private guide
- Discover local food as you stroll the Muslim Quarter
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide
Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Gratuities for guide and driver
Lunch and dinner
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- OPERATED BY Xi'an Youth Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 38721P25
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor (Qin Shi Huang Tomb)Banpo VillageShuyuanmen Pedestrian StreetMuslim QuarterDrum Tower (Gulou)Shaanxi History MuseumBell and Drum Tower SquareHuaqing PalaceLouguantai National Forest ParkTomb of Emperor Jing Di (Hanyangling)Xian Museum & Small Wild Goose Pagoda (Xiaoyanta)Guangren Temple