Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in the ancient splendor of old city Xi’an on this full-day, private walking tour. With time to meet and talk with the locals and to explore Xi’an’s historic streets, an English-speaking guide leads your small group on a journey through the annals of Imperial China - with the opportunity to try a few, modern local delicacies along the way.
- This immersive tour offers a true taste of Xi’an, going beyond typical tourist fare
- Pass-by several historic streets, characteristic of this ancient power center
- Visit and opt to sample the wares at several local restaurants and eateries
- Choose a morning or afternoon departure, with flexibility to tailor the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Entrance fee to the attractions listed
Departure & Return
110 Nan Da Jie, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
you chosen time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Xi'an Youth Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 38721P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingXianCity Tours - Northwest ChinaWalking Tours - Northwest ChinaCity Tours - XuzhouWalking Tours - XuzhouCity Tours - Tai'anWalking Tours - Tai'anCategory
Drum Tower (Gulou)Guangren TempleBell and Drum Tower SquareBanpo VillageMausoleum of the First Qin Emperor (Qin Shi Huang Tomb)Shaanxi History MuseumXian Museum & Small Wild Goose Pagoda (Xiaoyanta)Tomb of Emperor Jing Di (Hanyangling)Huaqing PalaceLouguantai National Forest ParkMuslim QuarterShuyuanmen Pedestrian Street