Alaska Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "We saw many of the sea animals along with a couple of glaciers and heard the sound of glaciers. The staff were very helpful!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing Bald Eagles, Dall Porpoises, Sea Lions, and Glaciers within the majesty of the Kenai Fjord. Surprising element were the WWII historical sites and information."
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible experience. The views were breath taking, drank fresh glacier water and enjoyed an Alaskan beer atop an Alaskan glacier! The photos don’t do this area justice. It was worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent and worth it…. I would recommend this tour to my friends and family …. Kris very well knowledgeable and entertaining throughout the trip"
* A traveler said: "Came very close to aialik glacier. Appreciated that they gave us plenty of time to take it in.very helpful commentary. Nice lunch and a bonus just baked chocolate chip cookie."
* A traveler said: "Nate was the best and he tried everything to find the lights but we had so much fun watching for moose and lights! Nate is excellent and knows Alaska!! Would definitely book with him again! I will always remember this experience!"
* A traveler said: "The team is amazing! Leah and Joseph are a great pair, very educated in where to find the aurora and Joseph directs you were to stand. You will NOT be disappointed if you take on this tour!! They are far better at finding it and taking amazing photos than if you were to chase it alone"
* A traveler said: "Great trip, very long road trip, so be prepared! Great guide and lots of pull overs for viewing and picture opportunities. Highly recommend for solo or couples!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I enjoyed this tour. It was all worth the experience to be up close with the glacier. We were able to touch the chunk of ice taken by the crew and made ice cubes out of it for drinks. The crews were nice and helpfull to take pictures. I’ll take this tour again next time we come here for another visit."
* A traveler said: "We have a hard time to see the surreal lights but we were successful , the clouds did not want to cooperate to much with . I will not change this experience for nothing ."
* A traveler said: "Excellent activity! Very skilled pilot. Glacier landing was a life experience! So grateful weather cooperated!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Chris showed us best locations. The glacie r locations were awesome. Will definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Monica,Briana & Ben were great on our whale watch. They were full of knowledge and kept it interesting and fun while spotting the whales! I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Highly recommend. Everything perfect. tour guide Austin is verry friendly. I will help you make the best possible shots. he will prepare a bonfire on which you will make a reindeer sausage. you will spend a very successful night with the northern lights. thank you Austin."
* A traveler said: "We got to interact with the dogs and then take a nice ride. Dogs and staff were both friendly and knowledgeable. They took care of me and my family."
* A traveler said: "The whole cruise was amazing. The crew were attentive and the captain was very informative. The vessel was clean. The places visited left us speechless. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Rodney was a great tour guide—very informative and took our group to some wonderful places. Would highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! We had excellent weather on August 31st. The highlight of our Alaska vacation so far. Best seats: be the co-pilot seat or choose the last seat on the left in the De Havilland."
* A traveler said: "Probably in the top 5 coolest things we have EVER done! If you only do 1 "expensive" thing while in Alaska, this should be it."
* A traveler said: "Walking on glacier!! It’s an amazing experience, 3 miles seemed very short on this tour, time passed so quickly - Chris was an amazing guide!"
* A traveler said: "Josiah was our pilot and he was fantastic! The trip was so interesting and fun. We had a blast! I would recommend it to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "It is awesome All the guides are so good.. they did their best at all locations. They made sure we see the best lights. They provided all the tripods and all the stuff to get good memories."
* A traveler said: "The naturists and captain were very informative. We had an amazing experience seeing both an Orca and several humpbacks including Mom and baby who cruised right to the boat. Alaska weather was to be expected but the rain and cloud cover did not deter the wildlife. Only recommendation is to allow for more time at the Mendenhall glacier."
* A traveler said: "Chris was an excellent tour guide. He had great knowledge and really work hard to ensure we had a great experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Port of Ketchikan
- Alaska State Museum
- Mascot Saloon Museum
- Waterfront Promenade and Franklin Street
- Totem Heritage Center
- Bear Glacier
- Alaska Native Heritage Center
- Sitka History Museum
- Last Chance Mining Museum
- Hard Rock Cafe Anchorage
- Herbert Glacier
- Alaska 360
- Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve
- Mt. Roberts Tramway
- Baranof Castle State Historic Site
- Old Sitka Dock
- Guard Island Lighthouse
- Eagle Beach
- White Pass & Yukon Route Railway
- St. Michael's Orthodox Cathedral
- Exit Glacier
- Glacier Bay National Park & Preserve
- Kenai Fjords National Park
- Denali National Park and Preserve
- Mendenhall Glacier
- Alaska SeaLife Center
- Resurrection Bay
- Things to do in Anchorage
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado