Argentina Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Amazing way to visit the Falls, all the trip was organized so smoothly! Our pick up to the airport was on time, we had a coffee and after pick up at Iguazu airport we got to visit the Majestic waterfalls, such beutiful sights and an abundance of flora & fauna (Such a fan). Thank you Signature Tours for this great trip."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I did a day trip from Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento. We got picked up at our hotel and were driven to the ferry and picked up by our guide on the other side. There were only 3 of us and our guide was great. The trip is a bit pricey, but we had a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "Early evening performance. Exceeded expectation. Service, food and wine all very good. Show was one of the best performances I have seen in a long while. Tango and Gaucho dancers were amazing. Drivers on time and delivered us to and from the venue. A great night out."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, when you want to get straight to the point and enjoy some of the nicest wineries, this tour is perfect."
* A traveler said: "Don Daniel and guide Timotheé were amazing Beautiful riding country!We are blessed that they shared their traditions & expertise My heart is full"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful!! Great time! Beautiful landscapes. Everything very well organized. In way and in time. Highly recommended. Be prepared for eventual dizziness and breakdown..."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! The pickup and drop off was well organized. The food was more than we could eat and very good! The musicians, singers, and tango dancers were amazing! A fantastic night and one of the highlights of our 3 week South American adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience visiting the countryside. The ranch is so relaxing and a break from the city. Being around the animals is a plus. Lunch was fantastic and delicious. Worthwhile to visit."
* A traveler said: "Nice flight for 10 minutes ofer the Iguazu falls from the brasilian Side. Took some really nice Fotos. 3 Times ofer the falls so enought time for Fotos from different angles. Nice Driver came to the hotel to Pick ne Up and told ne a Lot of Infos"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our trip. Guide was very nice, well prepared and shared all of the information with great passion. Pick up and drop off option worked perfectly. Condition of the bus was very good and driver drove well and safely which was important due to specifics of some of the roads in the mountians. Worth recommending trip."
* A traveler said: "Definitely the highlight of my trip. The falls are amazing and a must see! The tour was fantastic. The guide was very helpful and provided a lot of I interesting facts along the way."
* A traveler said: "Great day! Pick up on time and country beautiful. Tour guide spoke good English and made sure we understood."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing way to understand and fully interact with the City. My guide took all the time in the world to introduce me to every milestone the City has and to attach all of his history in my tour. It was perfectly in synch and I got to be a porteño for a while."
* A traveler said: "This was a lovely tour; we visited three different restaurants, all located within a short walking distance of each other, and sampled a variety of food (and drinks). We had one item at each of the first two stops, and at the third we had a large platter of food (more than we could finish!). The tour ended with dessert at a gelateria, which had about a dozen different versions of dulce de leche ice cream. Our guide, German, was excellent - very knowledgeable and had lots of interesting information about the food and drinks we tried and about the culture of Argentina and Buenos Aires in general."