Arizona Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Pilot Vern was very informative and the views he showed us were breathtaking. A great perspective we could not have gotten from the ground."
* A traveler said: "This was a rough tour. More climbing and stairs than anticipated. Spot in the tour were very narrow and hard for larger folks to maneuver through. Definitely need water for hydration as it was very warm down in the canyon. Not a great tour guide very young and eager to move quick. Minimal knowledge of sites to see in canyon."
* A traveler said: "Trip was excellent. From pick up to river time to drop off. Every thing organized extremely well. Our guide Preston was amazing. He was there whenever you needed anything. Would highly recommend this trip as an excellent daytime activity!"
* A traveler said: "upgraded to first class and beverages and snacks were provided with the upgrade. also enjoyed the availability of the open car. scenery was spectular."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time meet some a great couple as well. Mike was great could even tell we took off."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fabulous, aren’t enough adjectives to describe the beauty of Lower Antelope canyon. Our tour guide RJ, at canyon was great & helped us get fabulous photos. Our tour guide & driver PJ was fun & very knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Make sure to wear solid foot ware."
* A traveler said: "The upper canyon was beautiful and an easy walk through it. Frank our tour guide was amazing, knowledgeable able, and great at helping us get the best pictures. I would recommend this tour to everyone that enjoys mother nature's beauty."
* A traveler said: "Canyon. Tour guide excellent very knowledgeable about everything. Very satisfied. Will recommend this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "A lovely experience, different kind of fun for someone not use to extreme activities. We both enjoyed very much."
* A traveler said: "Pilot Tony was awesome. Truly enjoyed the majestic views. Would have tipped Tony, but since we couldn't bring purses, didn't even think yo bring any cash."
* A traveler said: "The best tour I could ever imagine. Our guide Ty went above and beyond to make this a memorable day for us. We laughed and we learned. The views were breathtaking and our tour group was so much fun. 15/10 and I'd do it all again!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed all the areas our guide took us to. Cindy was very informative! Also Cindy played her flute at one of our memorizing views which was a beautiful touch."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and great experience. Loved being able to enjoy the winery's without having to drive. Loved learning more about wine and wine making. Great service at all the winery's"
* A traveler said: "We saw some Vortex locations that were off the paved roads. Our tour guide Joe was excellent. He was knowledgeable not only of Vortexs, but the geology and the entire area."
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Jerry the tour guide was amazing!! The views from the points of the Grand Canyon he took us plus all the stories he told of his merits he were incredible! Definitely worth the money and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting the area!"
* A traveler said: "The pilot Christian was terrific.....very informative the entire ride. We really got to see a lot from the air. The entire process from check in to getting on board and off at the finish was seamless."
* A traveler said: "Was amazed by the beauty of the canyon. I had no idea it was so large. So glad we got to experience this natural beauty. Our female Navajo guide was delightful."
* A traveler said: "Eric was great - awesome tour. Our guide was very informative. I would highly recommend this tour. A lot to see"
* A traveler said: "The pilot and crew delivered a tremendous experience that was thrilling and very enjoyable. Highly recommend this operator to everyone seeking a high flying experience."
* A traveler said: "Greg was friendly, made everyone comfortable. Explained how to use the equipment. Was knowledgeable about the river and plant surroundings. Very nice way to spend a morning."
* A traveler said: "Unforgettable canyons! Tilford was outstanding, informative, top-notch guide, driver, photographer/teacher. He also works at lower canyon and so gave that tour himself and it was outstanding! He brought us to the upper canyon where a different guide led the tour. She was also informative and great with photos and the canyon was beautiful, but the tour was more pressured - less time to just appreciate the canyon."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time. Our guide Michael was phenomenal!! It was a rush!! We safe on our adventure and learned a little too. If I'm ever back in town I'd book again."
* A traveler said: "Sherman, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable about the area and even suggested other places we might be interested in exploring on our own during our vacation. It was a really great experience and I would highly recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Wrigley Mansion
- Tusayan Ruins and Museum
- Canyon Lake
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Chapel of the Holy Cross
- Hualapai Ranch
- Phoenix Zoo
- Glen Canyon Dam
- Superstition Mountains
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Castles N' Coasters
- Camelback Mountain
- Bell Rock
- Arizona Science Center
- Tlaquepaque Arts and Shopping Village
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Mather Point
- Mill Avenue
- Mother Road Brewing Company
- Petrified Forest National Park
- Montezuma Castle National Monument
- Apache Trail
- Desert Botanical Gardens
- Mystery Castle
- Desert View Watchtower
- Eagle Point
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas