Australia & the Pacific Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Although wind and wave were a little strong, underwater was beautiful. The helicopter ride was amazing, and looking beautiful reef above the sky was breathtaking. Our diving instructor was excellent and all the crews on board were super friendly and helpful. We highly recommend them, and we will do the same tour again!"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant, cruise Guide Norts gave a fantastic brief history of Darwin pointing out landmarks. Excellent customer service by all staff. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic day, it was very well organised and all the staff were lovely. The horizontal falls were amazing, probably one of the best trips we have been on."
* A traveler said: "Great pilot, Ryan. Beautiful scenery and company. Lovely lunch. Refreshing swim. Staff were very freindly, prompt and kept us infirmed all the way as to what we were seeing."
* A traveler said: "Just a perfect day. Wonderful natural gorges in Litchfield Park and the jumping crocodile cruise is just amazing. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Great adventure, fabulous scenery, competent and enthusiastic staff. A fabulous way to spend our wedding anniversary."
* A traveler said: "Great food, great service, beautiful views an awesome experience all round. Would really recommend it."
* A traveler said: "the tour was great from the start, very warm welcoming from the crew and the captain. great weather and even better saw a lot of whales. They were very active and put on a good show."
* A traveler said: "Such a beautiful and spiritual place. Offroad Dreaming were fantastic. I would highly recommend this day trip."
* A traveler said: "Snorkelling in a secluded spot, very beautiful and easy. Whithaven beach exactly the paradise it's promoted as! Clear, clear water, white sand, gorgeous views. Hill Inlet absolutely jawdropping. The guides easygoing, relaxed, helpful. Food great. No tea or coffee though."
* A traveler said: "Great experience with plenty of time to see the reef and participate in other activities on board. Lovely food and staff. Overall great day, would recommend."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful afternoon and highly recommended.. The staff were very friendly, the food was very nice and loved the atmosphere. Kids loved the net."
* A traveler said: "We saw many whales. They liased with other boats to find whales and took us there. The captain and crew made sure we didn’t miss out on anything. A good afternoon tea and nibbles later was provided. A great experience. A highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Well organised and good transfers all on time and efficient Will book another tour again when next we travel"
* A traveler said: "The scenery was beautiful, serene and untouched. Very professional and knowledgeable guides. Easy walks ok for all ages."
* A traveler said: "Leisurely and enjoyable camel tour, spectacular sunset scenery, knowledgeable and friendly guide and staff, perfect showcase for location. Well deserving of every star and would thoroughly recommend to anyone considering camel tour. We did the 2 hour sunset tour."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing night. We meet lovely people 💕 The whole experience was fantastic. The service was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "What a fun filled day, the island is amazing, clear blue lakes, abundant flora and beautiful beaches. Our tour guide, Hayden, was the best."
* A traveler said: "As my family has never been snorkeling in a reef environment before it was great 👍 Emily and Shaun were the best they looked after everyone, thanks for a sensational family day"
* A traveler said: "Water holes Waterfalls Croc tour Great knowledge shown by your guide Good service A highly recommended experience, action packed, amazing scenery, Superb guidence"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the escarpment learning about aboriginal beliefs Landscape was breathtaking Pilot Daryl was very very informative and catered to all our needs"
* A traveler said: "Very welcoming lovely food and just a lovely couple of hours cruising around the Darwin foreshore Just enough commentary with soft music"
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling, the reef, the fish, Whitehaven. Nicole and Rory are very knowledgeable and friendly, they truly made the trip."
* A traveler said: "Amazing cruize views . Food was great and staff excellent. . Only thing maybe have a resort pickup for elderly couples who have an RV and no car to drive to jetty they may find it hard to walk to jetty in the heat and then back on the dark.path .Great evening on the gorge . 5 star Thanks"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rotoroa Island
- Mt. Victoria Reserve (Takarunga)
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Woolmers Estate
- BridgeClimb Sydney
- Como House and Garden
- City Beach
- Nightcap National Park
- Navua River Village and Kava Ceremony
- Wolf Blass
- Reef HQ Aquarium
- Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Lycée Agricole d'Opunohu (Agriculture School)
- Round House
- Turquoise Bay
- Luna Park Sydney
- Karlu Karlu (Devil's Marbles Conservation Reserve)
- Opunohu Bay (Baie d'Opunohu)
- Taronga Zoo Sydney
- Franz Josef Glacier
- Phillip Island
- Sydney Opera House
- Great Ocean Road
- Twelve Apostles
- Milford Sound