Austria Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable tour guide! It was a beautiful day to be in Salzburg. Well worth your time and money! It was a great tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great day and I met some interesting people. Hallstatt is so picturesque It doesn't look real. The communication from White Alligator tours was beyond amazing and Kevin has excellent customer service!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent musicians performing string Quartet works by Mozart, Beethoven and Mendelssohn, originally developed by Haydn. The works were less well known to me but exceptional and exceptionally done by great musicians in the stunning atmosphere of St. Anna's church, Vienna!"
* A traveler said: "It was an enjoyable experience to see Vienna with the Bus. The multi language plug-in recording was entertaining and informative."
* A traveler said: "Great value. From the moment the orchestra started to play I had tears in my eyes and felt such an emotion of absolute joy. The additional singers and dancers were unbelievably brilliant. The whole experience was superb!"
* A traveler said: "nice trip. good guide. wonderfull kandscape. nice time on the ship tomelk abbey. durnstein is nice village with good wine"
* A traveler said: "The entire trip exceeded our expectations. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and engaging. The views were breathtaking!! I can’t recommend this trip enough!!"
* A traveler said: "This was really worth the money. Great food , great venue, great concert and the artists enjoyed themselves as well , all together a great package."
* A traveler said: "The concert was fantastic. They even played one more piece for us that was not in the programme. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip, wonderful driver! We skipped Melk to spend more time in Hallstatt, and it was worth it!! The most beautiful place I have ever been, and Salzburg was amazing too. Our tour guide gave us great advice, tips on what to see and where to go."
* A traveler said: "The scenery of the drive to Hallstatt and the drive back to Vienna. The entire town is Bavaria in Austria. The food is incredible. The tour guide is very knowledgeable! A definite bucket list destination for anyone."
* A traveler said: "We were so lucky to have such a knowledgeable tour guide with us. He made our experience so much more enjoyable. I’m also happy the weather held up for us."
* A traveler said: "The beauty of all Tour guide was entertaining Good direction given as to where everything was located, food was great and not too overly expensive"
* A traveler said: "Must do! Eagles Nest (up with the original elevator), snacks in Berchtesgaden, Salt Mines (includes train and slides inside the mine) and Königssee (had time for a boat ride on the lake). Very informative, very well organised. Absolutely recommend it!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The evening was an absolute delight. Salzburg is a hotbed of music, and the talent of the musicians and singers was truly impressive. The dinner hall was on the second floor of one of the oldest running restaurants in Europe (open since ~803 AD). Chamber music and operatic pieces were performed between the courses of a three course meal. It was a truly memorable evening. If you have limited time in Salzburg it is well worth your time!"
* A traveler said: "Best food tour I have ever been on. Every time I travel I like to start with a food tour to get lay of the land. This food tour went way beyond expectations. The guide was informative and enjoyable and before I knew it 4 hours past. Again, best tour I did in Vienna!"
* A traveler said: "iolo was awesome! Full of energy, history and jokes all day! One of the best days we spent in Vienna"
* A traveler said: "Really great venue, character set the scene perfectly. Such a spectacular performance by all, definitely would recommend. Had a very satisfying experience. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Had an absolutely fabulous time! The wineries were so beautiful and everyone was friendly and eager to help."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Ali, was wonderful. She was full of energy and fun facts and ensured our tour of the Palace was filled with great stories that really brought it all to life. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time in one of the most beautiful places with a professional and nice guide - Yolo who made this trip very pleasant. We tasted delicious local wines, heard interesting stories"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. Knowledgeable guide. I really enjoyed it. Salzburg is a beautiful town definitely worth visiting"
* A traveler said: "It is wonderful to go to a concert in a Viennese palace! The orchestra was excellent and the musical selections were chosen well."
* A traveler said: "wonderful tour from bajaj very friendly guy with great knowledge and caring attitude, took care of our every need. very professional tour stopped at all the great places and never felt rushed, given plenty of time to take photos. In Salzburg again same professionalism from Gaby who lives in the city and gave us a great quick snapshot of the area and then we had a couple of hours to do what we wanted. highly recommended. vehicle also was very clean and nice mercedes van with leather seats and great free wi-fi provided which was essential for me as i had some work to do during the drive lol. free water supplied as well. my wife didnt come so there was only 3 of us on what looked like a 7 seater so plenty of room"