Top Buenos Aires Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
2 Buenos Aires Kid-Friendly | All Buenos Aires Tours
Visit Buenos Aires' nearby Temaiken Zoo during this full-day trip. Enjoy learning about animals from all over the world, walking among them and even feeding some of them with your family. Learn about the animals' native habitats and conservation status from your guide while you travel through the zoo's different zones, including South America, Asia and Africa.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
We will have fun with the wide variety of attractions in the park, for kids and adults. We take you to the park and we include the entrance ticket, Passport Plus and attractions.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Buenos Aires are taking additional safety precautions?
- Barrio Norte
- Puente de la Mujer
- Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat Art Collection (Coleccion de Arte Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat)
- Basilica of Our Lady of Lujan (Basilica Nuestra Senora de Lujan)
- Tango Porteño
- Alberto J. Armando Stadium (La Bombonera Stadium)
- Plaza Italia
- Buenos Aires National Museum of Fine Arts (Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes)
- Latin American Art Museum of Buenos Aires (Museo de Arte Lationoamericano de Buenos Aires, MALBA)
- Buenos Aires Chinatown (Barrio Chino)
- La Ventana Tango Show
- National Library
- Plaza de la Republica
- Casa Rosada
- Passion for Boca Juniors Museum (Museo de la Pasión Boquense)
- Evita Peron Museum (Museo Evita)
- Mundo Marino
- Monumental Stadium (Estadio Antonio Vespucio Liberti)
- Campanopolis Medieval Village