Chile Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day with Pedro. Thank you Pedro for all you showed us and this unforgettable day."
* A traveler said: "The Osorno Volcano is impressive; the visit to the PETROHUE FALLS and LAGO de todos los SANTOS - a MUST, definitely take the boat tour for an additional cost of CLP 5000/ per person- about 25 minutes on the lake- very nice"
* A traveler said: "Gabriel provided us with an outstanding tour of four wineries in Casablanca Valley. He was an excellent guide and provided us with a very relaxed tempo. He was very friendly and informative as well."
* A traveler said: "The service that the local company Servitour gave to us was excellent. The tour guide Boris and the driver Ariel were awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Terrific service and a wonderful experience - guides knew all the best spots to go, gave you ample time to explore and take great photos and the inclusive food was just right"
* A traveler said: "A must tour while in Santiago. A well rounded overview of the city and culture. Our guide Carol was very informative and spoke perfect English."
* A traveler said: "A truly wonderful day. Our guide Nicholas was friendly, informative, had great knowledge about flora, fauna, wild life and location. A delightful picnic whilst watching Condors above was the 'icing on the cake. Thank you Nicholas"
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to Santiago! Jennie was knowledgeable and personable. In the 5 hours we saw many different parts of the city and learned a lot of its history. A highlight was the cable card ride. It was wonderful to have our own driver and guide for the 4 of us traveling together."
* A traveler said: "One of the best day trips that we have been on. Wonderful scenery absolutely clean air. Alexandro was a very attentive and informative guide and our driver Jeorge was also helpful and considerate. My wife and I both felt that it was thoroughly enjoyable and good value."
* A traveler said: "Francisco was a very good guide. He explained many things about the culture and ways of life of the local people."
* A traveler said: "This is a very good trip worth every penny. The itinerary covers over 800 km. The sights are spectacular. Make sure you bring a lot of snacks because there is no stop fo lunch (in the morning there is a stop for a quick breakfast)."
* A traveler said: "Driver was waiting for us patiently - bags took forever so we were delighted to see him. Car was spotless and driver was good - felt safe and secure with him."
* A traveler said: "This was our favorite outing that we did during our week in Pucón. We went as a couple, and were joined with another group of ten for the ascent. The guides (there were four) and equipment were excellent. I have done plenty of hiking, but this was my first time using an ice axe. The views from the top, including peering into the crater as it smoked, we're breathtaking. The most fun part of this trip was definitely the sled ride down."