Top Colombia Bus Tours
476 results | All Colombia Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was definitely worth it. Our driver and Marlo took very good care of us in all 10 hours of the tour. So worth it"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. Edwardo was a great guide. Very enjoyable day. So nice not to have a private tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. If I ever return I will use them again. Someone was waiting right out of baggage claim with my name. They assisted me to the vehicle which was clean. The driver was very nice and offered information about the city and things to do while there. One thing I will say is, if you can manage all your luggage do not allow them to take it from you because you will be asked for tips. No fault of the transportation company though. This was the airport workers and men outside the airport."
* A traveler said: "A great tour. Loved every minute of it. Carlos the driver and Luis the driver are the best! Coffee plantation was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "I must say our tour guide Duran Duran was the best. He went over and beyond with the tour. He was very informative with the city of cartagena. Very historical information about the city. You won't regret it...a lot to know that will leave you saying Wow if you love history."
* A traveler said: "Beach is beautiful and our guide Melondy can’t be beat! She took excellent care of us! I definitely recommend it and spend th 60 pesos or the cabana!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect. Picked up on time and a great driver. The service is a advertised and the communication is top notch. I will definitely use their services when needed."
* A traveler said: "Manual our guide was excellent. Took us to various sights of Cartagena. He knew all the short cuts and ways through the crowded streets of “old town”. Showed us new town the fort the monastery shops and versions restaurants. A great tour. Thank you Manuel & Viator"
* A traveler said: "This private tour of Cartagena was such a great experience. Our tour guide Nico was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. The tour consists of a variety of sights that you must see and has a tremendous amount of history. This tour is a must!"
* A traveler said: "I had a blast with a English and Spanish guide. The horses were well trained and kept. The views were amazing I definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Professional and friendly driver. On time. I received the name of the driver by whatsapp and he was in the arrival area with my name written on a board."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. A magnificent place to relax and forget about outside life. Amenities were good and kudos to the captain’s boat. The ocean trip was very smooth."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see as much historical of Cartagena, Columbia as you desire. Take your time and take all the beauty of the old city in. The new city was ok. We really loved the old city. Great experiences."
* A traveler said: "Andrea was knowledgeable and very helpful during the city tour. We covered all the spots and we had a very positive experience. Julian was the driver who was also great. They gave us water, snacks and pochos, which was a nice touch!"
* A traveler said: "Alex was great! He was prompt to pick me up. The tour included a few extra stops in Jardin, which was a nice surprise. Alex is very knowledgeable and has a passion for what he does. I know I will be back in Medellin and will book another tour with him. Thanks Alex for a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Catamaran was spacious and comfortable, smooth ride. Had cool overwater hammocks. Came with a drink (beer/wine/or soda) and a small bag of pastellitos. Played great selection of music. So much fun, definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This is the Nr.1 Tour in Bogota. Mike is an awesome guy and the perfect guide. Enjoyed it a lot and can recommend the tour - a must do"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour. Jose was very knowledgeable of the city. The tour was taken at a slow pace like that we could enjoy all the views and historic sites. Definitely recommended for your travels to Cartagena."
* A traveler said: "Our team of Angie and Sandy were terrific! Worked well as a team. Kept everyone up to date about the events of the day. Lunch was hot and delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Made a mistake. Didn't know there were two Categenas. But the Spain Categena trip was very good. Any chance of a refund?"
* A traveler said: "This is such a unique experience, a must do if you’re in Cartagena. Pickup was about 15 minutes later than we were told but the guide made the trip amazing. Great way to see some of colombia outside the city."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- La Chorrera Waterfall
- Teatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)
- Santa Fe de Antioquia
- La Merced Church Museum (Iglesia de la Merced)
- Baru Island
- Barefoot Park (Parque Pies Descalzos)
- Santo Domingo Savio Library (Biblioteca de España)
- La Catedral Primada
- Isla del Encanto
- Naval Museum of the Caribbean
- Cartagena Cruise Port
- Metropolitan Cathedral
- Nariño Palace (Casa de Nariño)
- Gold Museum (Museo del Oro Quimbaya)
- International Emerald Museum (Museo Internacional de la Esmeralda)
- Lake Guatavita
- Botero Museum (Museo Botero)
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Bogotá
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santa Marta
- Things to do in Cali
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Salento
- Things to do in Pereira
- Things to do in San Andrés
- Things to do in Bucaramanga
- Things to do in Aruba
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast