Top Colombia Day Cruises
19 results | All Colombia Tours
* A traveler said: "The time spent at Bahia Concha. Luckily, it stopped raining (not completely) and we were able to enjoy."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had the most fun time spending the entire day with Gina and David. Even though my wife had a foot cast we were able to participate in all the activities. Both Gina and David were incredibly welcoming and help us a lot during the entire day. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Catamaran was spacious and comfortable, smooth ride. Had cool overwater hammocks. Came with a drink (beer/wine/or soda) and a small bag of pastellitos. Played great selection of music. So much fun, definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A simple itinerary to the beach with a fun and knowledgeable crew. Everything you need to enjoy your day except your suit and sunscreen will be available on the boat or for purchase on the beach. Bring cash for chairs chairs and drink vendors. Hot lunch was a welcome and delicious surprise!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it! Great boat, great crew, great music, and great food!!! Amazing experience, we had a blast! Will definitely do again when we visit Cartagena."
* A traveler said: "Beach is beautiful and our guide Melondy can’t be beat! She took excellent care of us! I definitely recommend it and spend th 60 pesos or the cabana!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "I must say our tour guide Duran Duran was the best. He went over and beyond with the tour. He was very informative with the city of cartagena. Very historical information about the city. You won't regret it...a lot to know that will leave you saying Wow if you love history."
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our trip. The islands were so beautiful and David's English was impeccable. He gave us a little history about each island and the snorkeling was excellent. Lunch was also great. Way more than exceeded expectations!!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect. Picked up on time and a great driver. The service is a advertised and the communication is top notch. I will definitely use their services when needed."
* A traveler said: "Professional and friendly driver. On time. I received the name of the driver by whatsapp and he was in the arrival area with my name written on a board."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. If I ever return I will use them again. Someone was waiting right out of baggage claim with my name. They assisted me to the vehicle which was clean. The driver was very nice and offered information about the city and things to do while there. One thing I will say is, if you can manage all your luggage do not allow them to take it from you because you will be asked for tips. No fault of the transportation company though. This was the airport workers and men outside the airport."
* A traveler said: "This was beautiful! It was nice being at an almost private beach/resort without being harassed by vendors and massage people at the local beaches in Cartagena. I highly recommend it!...just make sure you bring enough money for extra expenses at the island."
* A traveler said: "We went to celebrate my sisters birthday. It was an awesome experience. The food was delicious. Great service very attentive. Good music."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour , highly recommend. If you with your partner she will fall in love. The service was excellent"
* A traveler said: "Very good experience and worth the price. We had two friendly and helpful guides one driving and one helping with drinks and snorkel gear and such. Note that fins are not included only mask and snorkel, but you may find a vendor in a boat who rents fins. We had a nice tour of Baru and the Rosario islands and playa azul."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful experience. We felt well cared for and safe as we explored the beautiful islands and enjoyed the beautiful beaches."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- La Merced Church Museum (Iglesia de la Merced)
- Lake Guatavita
- Arvi Park and Piedras Blancas Park (Parque Arvi y Parque Piedras Blancas)
- La Reserva Biopark (Bioparque La Reserva)
- International Emerald Museum (Museo Internacional de la Esmeralda)
- Hacienda Coloma
- El Rodadero
- Manoa Parque
- Mirador Torre Colpatria
- La Catedral Primada
- Salitre Mágico
- Teatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)
- Cathedral of San Pedro Claver (Iglesia de San Pedro Claver)
- Phoenix Air Museum (Museo Aereo Fenix)
- Botero Museum (Museo Botero)
- Colombian National Museum (Museo Nacional de Colombia)
- Medellín Modern Art Museum (Museo de Arte Moderno)
- San Antonio Church
- Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)
- La Candelaria (Historic Old Town)
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Bogotá
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santa Marta
- Things to do in Cali
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Salento
- Things to do in Pereira
- Things to do in San Andrés
- Things to do in Bucaramanga
- Things to do in Aruba
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast