Top Colombia Photography Tours
82 results | All Colombia Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. Edwardo was a great guide. Very enjoyable day. So nice not to have a private tour!"
* A traveler said: "A great tour. Loved every minute of it. Carlos the driver and Luis the driver are the best! Coffee plantation was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "We started the ride through the beautiful landscape of the mountains. The bicycle was excelent, the ride was fun and the landscape incredible. The guide was very nice and the ride in the jeep to and from the location was comfortable and relaxing. I recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Andrea was knowledgeable and very helpful during the city tour. We covered all the spots and we had a very positive experience. Julian was the driver who was also great. They gave us water, snacks and pochos, which was a nice touch!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks to @paolahsanchezfotografia for this amazing experience! Paola is the best tour guide ever... she's very knowledgeable, experienced and super cool. I learned so much from her on this tour! Please follow her page and if you ever need guidance in Cartagena send her a message... She is absolutely the best in town! ."
* A traveler said: "Fun and nice ride to Zipaquira and Guatavita with Cindy and Guillermo. The hike was intense exercise but worth it, very beautiful views and great guide and driver."
* A traveler said: "Where do we begin. Marina was amazing and very professional. We just received her pictures and they are flawless. She took her time with us in which we changed 3 times. Celebrating our 25th Anniversary, Marina took some beautiful shots that made it unforgettable. We Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The Salt Cathedral was just breathtaking and was just beautiful. Highly recommend this tour and Cindy was a very good tour guide. The lunch was delicious too."
* A traveler said: "Sam was awesome. Definitely would recommend this tour ! We saw great parts of the old town . My siblings enjoyed it as well"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and very helpful tips. We walked to some of the best places in Cartagena. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Esteban is a super tour guide.. he grew up in Comuna 13 so his information about the neighborhood and the life of his grandmother was really interesting, and heartfelt.. we met at the San Javier Metro, was on time and lots to see.. we were lucky with amazing weather so the views were great!! I highly recommend this tour and Esteban!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and loved every minute of it...they make you feel safe and secure and its a great memory"
* A traveler said: "Maria was wonderful.....5 stars, hight recommend."
* A traveler said: "My girlfriend loved it. She rode the boat which she didnt expect. She enjoyed the meals. She got quite the exercize and loved the view. The tour guide was knowledgeable and friendly."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Santa Fe de Antioquia
- Salitre Mágico
- Sebastian de Belalcázar Statue and Viewpoint
- Convento de la Popa de la Galera
- Cocora Valley (Valle de Cocora)
- Antioquia Museum (Museo de Antioquia)
- Cat Park (Parque del Gato de Tejada)
- Nemocón Salt Mines (Mina de Sal Nemocón)
- Lake Guatavita
- Museo del Oro (Gold Museum)
- Marine World Aquarium (Mundo Marino Acuario)
- Santo Domingo Savio Library (Biblioteca de España)
- Carlos El Pibe Valderrama Statue
- Plaza Botero
- National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)
- Plaza de Bolivar
- Teatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)
- Park of Life (Parque de la Vida)
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Bogotá
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santa Marta
- Things to do in Cali
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Salento
- Things to do in Pereira
- Things to do in San Andrés
- Things to do in Bucaramanga
- Things to do in Aruba
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast