Top Colombia Water Tours
134 results | All Colombia Tours
* A traveler said: "Beach is beautiful and our guide Melondy can’t be beat! She took excellent care of us! I definitely recommend it and spend th 60 pesos or the cabana!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. If I ever return I will use them again. Someone was waiting right out of baggage claim with my name. They assisted me to the vehicle which was clean. The driver was very nice and offered information about the city and things to do while there. One thing I will say is, if you can manage all your luggage do not allow them to take it from you because you will be asked for tips. No fault of the transportation company though. This was the airport workers and men outside the airport."
* A traveler said: "The time spent at Bahia Concha. Luckily, it stopped raining (not completely) and we were able to enjoy."
* A traveler said: "Professional and friendly driver. On time. I received the name of the driver by whatsapp and he was in the arrival area with my name written on a board."
* A traveler said: "This tour was definitely worth it. Our driver and Marlo took very good care of us in all 10 hours of the tour. So worth it"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Catamaran was spacious and comfortable, smooth ride. Had cool overwater hammocks. Came with a drink (beer/wine/or soda) and a small bag of pastellitos. Played great selection of music. So much fun, definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A great tour. Loved every minute of it. Carlos the driver and Luis the driver are the best! Coffee plantation was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Perfect. Picked up on time and a great driver. The service is a advertised and the communication is top notch. I will definitely use their services when needed."
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our trip. The islands were so beautiful and David's English was impeccable. He gave us a little history about each island and the snorkeling was excellent. Lunch was also great. Way more than exceeded expectations!!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. Edwardo was a great guide. Very enjoyable day. So nice not to have a private tour!"
* A traveler said: "A simple itinerary to the beach with a fun and knowledgeable crew. Everything you need to enjoy your day except your suit and sunscreen will be available on the boat or for purchase on the beach. Bring cash for chairs chairs and drink vendors. Hot lunch was a welcome and delicious surprise!"
* A traveler said: "I had such a lovely experience on this hike! One of my favorite things that I've done so far while traveling around South America. The hike is challenging, but so worth it. The company was responsive, very helpful with my dietary needs and my guide Miguel was wonderful. Couldn't recommend this more!"
* A traveler said: "I must say our tour guide Duran Duran was the best. He went over and beyond with the tour. He was very informative with the city of cartagena. Very historical information about the city. You won't regret it...a lot to know that will leave you saying Wow if you love history."
* A traveler said: "Andrea was knowledgeable and very helpful during the city tour. We covered all the spots and we had a very positive experience. Julian was the driver who was also great. They gave us water, snacks and pochos, which was a nice touch!"
* A traveler said: "Nestor was our driver - he was informative and flexible with what we wanted to do. The trip was organized and we had enough time to do what was intended for us to do. The lunch at Zipaquira was also amazing (not included in the tour price, FYI)."
* A traveler said: "This private tour of Cartagena was such a great experience. Our tour guide Nico was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. The tour consists of a variety of sights that you must see and has a tremendous amount of history. This tour is a must!"
* A traveler said: "Manual our guide was excellent. Took us to various sights of Cartagena. He knew all the short cuts and ways through the crowded streets of “old town”. Showed us new town the fort the monastery shops and versions restaurants. A great tour. Thank you Manuel & Viator"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. The beach was beautiful. Plenty of activities to do with reasonable prices. My tour guide was extremely helpful and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "I went in early July 2021 and had an amazing experience!! Gabriela is so friendly, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic about the hike and all of the nature we came across. She was very patient and helpful with my sister who didn't feel well towards the end. The entire experience was so beautiful and I'd definitely do it again!!!! :)"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! It’s must do! We had our private guide with us and that made the biggest difference! I would highly recommend having your own tour guide."
* A traveler said: "So I was unable to do the Pub Crawl due to the curfew Colombia currently has but the host was able to get me to join a craft beer tour instead. I couldn’t be happier with the switch of events as the beer followed with a round of Tejo was EPIC! The host was amazing, literally, couldn’t ask for a better experience."
* A traveler said: "Cristian, our driver was very professional. He arrived on time. The car, Volvo SUV was pristine and spotless. He took us to the park entrance and purchased our tickets (wrist bands). We agreed on the itinerary of the day and estimated the time to do the activities. We planned on meeting at a specific and where to meet after our activities of the day. Everything worked out perfectly. Next time, I will use the company again because of its professionalism, reliability, and service."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Power Boats
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)
- Bolivar Square (Plaza Bolivar)
- Santo Domingo Savio Library (Biblioteca de España)
- Medellín Metropolitan Cathedral
- Guatapé (Pueblo de Zócalos)
- Playa Blanca
- Salitre Mágico
- Convento de la Popa de la Galera
- San Felipe de Barajas Castle (Castillo San Felipe de Barajas)
- Barefoot Park (Parque Pies Descalzos)
- Park of Life (Parque de la Vida)
- Bioparque Los Ocarros
- Hacienda el Paraíso
- La India Catalina Monument
- Baru Island
- Bogotá Mint Museum (Museo Casa de la Moneda)
- Medellin Botanical Garden
- Colombian National Museum (Museo Nacional de Colombia)
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Bogotá
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santa Marta
- Things to do in Cali
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Salento
- Things to do in Pereira
- Things to do in San Andrés
- Things to do in Bucaramanga
- Things to do in Aruba
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast