Czech Republic Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "The food was bountiful and good. The beer and wine continually flowed. The band and sword fighters were great but the belly dancers really brought the fun out! It was a great way to spend an evening with food, fun and friends."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyable guide! Loved the gorge the most! Such a fun day :) The restaurant we stopped at over the halfway point was lovely."
* A traveler said: "Walking in the lush green forest surrounded by mature trees and birdsong with running streams was just stunning & so peaceful. The views were spectacular & worth the climb. Honza was a relaxed guide making our trip effortless & enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour immensely. The guide was very knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. The walking was easy. We met several wonderful people in our group and we are very glad that we took this tour! We highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Excellent food tour of Prague. Our guide spoke perfect English and was able to talk us through the historical and cultural significances of each dish we tried. The drinks and desert was also great. I highly recommend this company, great people and delicious food."
* A traveler said: "Unlike some of the other River cruises, Prague Boats go through the locks at the weir and give you a really good view of most of riverside Prague, which is especially beautiful at night. The food was pretty good"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding, we had a wonderful trip with Jan. So knowledgeable and such a great tour that was specialized for us."
* A traveler said: "Good enough for the price and entertainment. We thoroughly enjoyed the music, food and the excellent service."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable and provided us not only with information about Cesky Krumlov but about Czech history in general. Filip showed us around the main attractions of the town, a quaint and beautiful place. I defintely recommend this tour with Filip."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful atmosphere! Nice staff and the food was also good. If I would ever go back to Prague I will do it again."
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the city of Prague. Enjoyed the Prague Castle complex and the tour ending with an hour long cruise with breathtaking views of the castle."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful, detailed tour of the castle grounds. The tour begins at the Charles bridge so we had a nice walking tour of the bridge and area near the castle before getting to the castle. Our tour guide, Martin was very knowledgable and passionate on the topic."
* A traveler said: "Good food. Friendly staff was wonderful and attentive. There was a surprise wedding proposal on the deck so the pilot tooted the horn. Very romantic."
* A traveler said: "Let me start with our guide -EVA so very nice and knowledgeable! All the stops were fantastic. I definitely feel I got my moneys worth. And Prague is just amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful walking tour and great dinner with great dancers and musicians."
* A traveler said: "There is so much to see, so many buildings, streets, castles, churches, etc. it was good to get a broad over view of the areas and hear some history. It was a good introduction."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun excursion. We really got a good sense of the city and had fun on the scroosers too! Our tour guide, Stan, was so very patient, even when some of the guests were a bit demanding. He remained calm and relaxed. What a wonderful experience! Thanks Stan!! We would definitely recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "It was a well organized tour. Obviously very sad and heavy but so important to see what they went through. To see how the nazis used Terezín to hide the truth and deceived the world. To be remembered and never repeated."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this day trip. Sophia was fantastic, very knowledgeable and provided an interesting and educational day along with being very fun"
* A traveler said: "We had an absolutely fantastic time with our tour guide. The tour far exceeded our expectations, and we are really grateful for the experience."
* A traveler said: "Did the tour for the second time and absolutely loved it. The bars were amazing and the music in the clubs lit af. We had a super fun night, especially our tour guide Iriah made it an unforgettable experience."
* A traveler said: "Vladimir was an amazing tour guide. Knows everything about the city; the buildings and hotspots. The food he chose for us was also great. This is a super fun way to get to know a city. Would give Vladimir a 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jacob was amazing! This is a great tour if you want to see a lot of the city. Jacob showed us things around the city that we never would have seen on our own and he has a great personality!"
* A traveler said: "Recommended. It takes around 12 hours for this trip including the pick up and drop off at the hotel in Prague. Wear a hiking boots and take an umbrella or a poncho or wear a hoodie as it may rain. The guide was very pleasant and welcoming and chatty with a nice Australian English accent."
Frequently Asked Questions
- 5-Course Medieval Dining Experience in Prague
- Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park Day Trip from Prague - Best Reviews
- MOST POPULAR: The Best of 2 Countries in 1 Day: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland
- Best of Prague: City Walking Tour, Boat Cruise, and Typical Czech Lunch
- Prague Boats 3-hour Dinner Cruise
- Krizik Fountain (Krizikova Fontana)
- Náprstek Museum of Asian, African and American Cultures
- Zizkov District
- Prague City Gallery (GHMP)
- Prague Zoo
- Reduta Jazz Club
- Museum of Medieval Torture
- Lednice Chateau (Státní Zámek Lednice)
- Prague State Opera (Státní Opera)
- Jan Palach Memorial (Památník Jana Palacha)
- Villa Bílek (Bílkova Vila)
- The Slav Epic (Slovanská Epopej)
- St. Francis of Assisi Church (Kostel Sv. Frantiska z Assisi)
- Mucha Museum
- Maisel Synagogue (Maiselova Synagoga)
- Moser Glassworks (Sklárne Moser)
- Antonin Dvorak Museum (Muzeum Antonina Dvoraka)
- Prague Jewish Quarter (Josefov)
- Petrin Tower (Petrínská Rozhledna)
- Terezín Memorial (Památník Terezín)
- Prague Old Town Square (Staromestské Námestí)
- Prague Castle (Prazský Hrad)
- Charles Bridge (Karluv Most)
- Lobkowicz Palace (Lobkowický Palác)
- Strahov Monastery (Strahovský Kláster)
- Letná Park (Letenské Sady)
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Pilsen
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Brno
- Things to do in Austria
- Things to do in Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Austrian Alps